Susan G. Komen Louisiana

Susan G. Komen Louisiana

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Susan G. Komen Louisiana

6120 Perkins Road
Suite 300
Baton Rouge, LA 70808 | map | directions
(225) 615-8740
Susan G. Komen Louisiana is dedicated to combating breast cancer at every front. Through events like the Komen Baton Rouge, Northeast Louisiana and Northwest Louisiana Race for the CureĀ® events, Komen Louisiana invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment programs for medically underserved women. The remaining 25 percent supports the national Komen Grants Program , which funds groundbreaking breast cancer research, meritorious awards and educational and scientific programs around the world.
Member Since: 2014
Send a message to:

  Susan G. Komen Louisiana  

Your Name:
Your Email:
Subject:
   
Message:
   
 

 (Date: 9/28/2022)